??? 1950S/40S sticker on the back reads THE CORONA 832a speaker system corner cab three legs w/15 803a and 802 driver horn on top built in w/cover birch super nice ??????is this THE LAGUNA but with only one 15 ???

??? 1950S/40S sticker on the back reads THE CORONA 832a speaker system corner cab three legs w/15 803a and 802 driver horn on top built in w/cover birch super nice ??????is this THE LAGUNA but with only one 15 ???
not worth a whole lot, if anything, if you would like i can dispose of it for you....
:grin:
.........................
dave's not hear
if you have some photos, they could help with any valuation attempts....
.........................
dave's not hear

I will post some pics in about an hour thanks
Pay no attention to just me now... his storage is full , we have all ready agreed that I would take what worthless gear you have there off of your hands.......
-chris
Is that a movie projector down there in the black case?
I'm interested. Please PM me.
Not all vegetables make good leaders.
Bookmarks